|CV and list of
|Open positions and anticipated openings:
- PhD student positions, postdoctoral
research associate, several projects are available for
master students. Inquires accepted by email
Professor in Theoretical Physics
babaev "at" kth "dot" se
egorbabaev "at" gmail
|Brief CV: PhD
Uppsala University, Sweden -> Research
Associate Cornell University
-> Ass. Professor University of Massachusetts Amherst
Royal Swedish Academy Fellow hosted at KTH Stockholm-> Prof. KTH Stockholm
- 2015 Göran Gustafsson Prize from the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
- Outstanding Young Researcher grant Swedish Research Council
- 2010 Tage Erlander prize from the Swedish Royal Academy of Sciences
citation: "for groundbreaking theoretical work that predicts
new states of matter in the form of quantum fluids with novel properties"
- US National Science Foundation CAREER award.
NSF award description: "CAREER Program is a Foundation-wide activity that offers the
US National Science Foundation's most prestigious awards in support of junior faculty"
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg award, fellow of the Swedish Royal Academy of Sciences
Swedish Royal Academy award description: "Awards are given to exceptionally
gifted researches to carry out their research in Sweden".
- University of Massachusetts Exceptional Merit Award
- American Physical Society Outstanding Referee Award.
|Current group members
Former group members:
Chris Varney (postdoc)->
Assistant Prof. University of
Johan Carlstrom (Phd student)->
postdoc with Prokof'ev and Svistunov